Registration for the Spring 2021 is now CLOSED.
GWFSA Return to Play Guidelines
• Masks are recommended for all spectators and coaches.
• Players do not have to wear face coverings while participating in the games, but it is recommended that they wear them while on the sidelines.
• Please ensure that your player has his/her own equipment and water bottle and knows not to share with others.
• Please keep the players equipment six feet from each other.
• The only entrances/exits that will be open this season will be the ones on the main parking lot side. No other gates will be opened. Absolutely no parking on the North end of the complex in the grass. Please use the main parking lot.
• There will be no bleachers or team benches. Parents will need to bring their own chairs.
• We ask that you please limit the number of spectators per player to immediate family only.
• Social distancing will be required on the sidelines.
• Please sit with your family unit and distance yourself from other groups.
• You will be allowed to space out along the sidelines but absolutely no sitting behind the goal lines.
• There will be no handshakes between teams or with the refs after the games.
• We also discourage the distribution of snacks or drinks after the games.
• We kindly ask that as soon as your game is over you leave the complex as quickly as possible to clear the fields before the next teams arrive. Absolutely NO LOITERING this season.
• You may not arrive at your game any earlier than 20 minutes prior to your scheduled start time.
• You need to make sure your team has an alternate jersey, scrimmage vests, or goalie jersey. The use of scrimmage vests that we normally have available in the office will not be there for use this season.
• No kids playing on empty fields.
• If you are at the complex, you need to be seated with your family unit watching a game.
• Concessions will be open.
• We will have markers on the ground in order to make sure you stay socially distanced while standing in line.
• Please wear a mask when in line at the concession or going to the restroom.
• We will not have the picnic tables available to sit at this season.
Please ensure that your player is healthy by checking the players temperature before all soccer activities, including practices and games.
Do not attend training or games if exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, cough, difficulty breathing or other symptoms identified by the CDC.
You may also visit www.ntxsoccer.org/coronavirus for their return to play guidelines.