There are two Referee Clinics scheduled for the month of August. The association will pay the registration fee for the clinic. Grade 8 Must be 13 years old to attend. Grade 9 Must be 12 years old to attend.
Grade 8 Clinic, Saturday, August 17th, 2019 at GWFSA building 8:00am to 5:15 pm. You must register on line and complete the modules by August 12th. You have to attend all sessions on August 17th. Must be 13 years old to attend. Go to ntxreferees.gameofficials.net , then click on Grade 8 Online and Onsite Clinic, then go to #29501 to register. After you register, email Becky Turpin, (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your username and password and she will log in and pay the registration fee.
Grade 9 Clinic, Saturday, August 24th, 2019 at the GWFSA complex from 8:00 am until 2:45 pm. You must be 12 years old to take this Clinic. There are no modules to complete for this clinic. Go to www.ntxreferees.game officials.net, then click on Grade 9 Onsite Clinic and go clinic #29502 to register. After you register, send your username and password to Becky Turpin (email@example.com) and she will log in and pay the registration fee. Contact Michele Watson with any questions. 940-691-0254 or 940-704-3207.
Contact any of the following for more information:
- Frank Barboza, Chairman 940-781-6263
- Richard Koetter, Vice Chairman 940-733-2488
- Michele Watson, Secretary 940-691-0254 (Home) 940-704-3207 (Cell Phone)
- Brandon Williams, Referee Advocate 940-867-9856
- Claude Miller, Assignor 940-691-2027 (Home) 940-733-5099 (Cell Phone)
- GWFSA Soccer Complex/Main Building 940-691-1001 (Saturday During League Play Only)
- GWFSA website: www.gwfsa.org
- NTSSA website: www.ntxsoccer.org